Why is a Pre-Approval So Important?
Because it gets you through the process and uncovers any potential pitfalls long before you become obligated by a contract to purchase. Plus you will know how much cash you need to close and what your monthly expenses will be after closing.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payments
Giving our Customers the ability to access their loan documents in a secure, mobile way and track their mortgage experience 24-7!
In-House 24 hour underwriting services. Guaranteed!
Keep In Touch
Our goal is to create a customer for life. We will continue to stay in touch long after your closing . Our customers love the information and communication we share every month. If your family and friends could benefit from talking to us we would love the referral and promise to provide the same great service too!
Conventional Home Loans
- Owner occupied - 3% down - all gift funds OK!
- Family opportunity mortgage
- Investment property - up to 4 units
- Second home
- Excellent pricing and flexible underwriting
- 1-2 Unit Owner Occupied Principal Residence
- 417,001-650,000 90% LTV
- 650,000-1,000,000 80% LTV
- 100% financing / No down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Direct VA Lender with Ginnie Mae!
- Available for purchase and refinance
- Reduced cost for disabled veterans
- No pre-payment penalty
Doctor Loan Program
- Available to medical doctors (M.D, D.O, D.D.S, D.V.M, V.D.M, & D.M.D Degree)
- 100% financing with No Mortgage Insurance up to $650,000
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- Primary residence only
- Adjustable and fixed rate options
FHA / PHFA
- 3.5% Down to a 580 credit score
- In some areas maximums can exceed conventional loan limits
- Sellers can help pay closing costs
- Great option for the purchase of homes that need remodeling
- 100% Financing
- Zero down!
- Finance closing costs
- Credit scores as low as 580
- Great for sellers who don't want to pay buyer closing costs